Have you ever noticed that when tax return season comes, there are so many things you can think of to do with the "extra money," but then something always seems to come up. Well, this year we decided that we would just not think of the many fun things we could be spending our money on and just plan on getting our car back in shape. We bought our car about two years ago and soon after buying it, both of the back windows broke.(they would not roll up or down) Cardboard has helped us to fix this problem and we figured two years was long enough. So we planned on using some of our tax return to fix the windows. When Patrick took the car in, they had to order in the motor, which was about one inch long and cost a small fortune. So...we drove around for a few days with our car doors looking like this.

The next week we decided it was time to get our windshield replaced as well. It is almost time to get our car inspected and we will have to replace the windshield, so what better time then now. This is our car looking oh so great. We took it to Preston Watts Glass and they did a great job. They even vacuum the car and clean all the dust off the dashboard and doors. It feels like I am driving a whole new car. I must say that I feel really blessed to be able to fix up our car.
2 comments:
cars are soo much trouble! last year my car failed safety AND emissions, and was going to cost like $1500 to fix. (I paid $200 for it) So we bought a junker for $1200, and it hasn't had a single problem since then. I love it!
the inside of your doors are really scary looking. But I'm way glad you were able to fix your car up! I bet it feels like new now, horray!
Post a Comment