A few weeks ago we had a linger longer at my ward. Our Bishops wife made tons of homemade wheat bread. She had leftover wheat that she had ground up and I was able to take some home. I am not usually one to like wheat bread, but this was really good, so I got her recipe. I have made white bread a couple of times, but it has never really worked as well as when my mom makes it. I only had enough wheat to do three loaves using half wheat flour and half white flour. I was so excited when the finished product came out I had to take some pictures. It was delicious. I will definitely be making this bread again.




5 comments:
well done!
Looks good, I would love to have the recipe to try it out. I love wheat bread.
Wow! That looks yummy! Nice job!
Yummy! Looks so good!
that looks really yummy. I'll have to get the recipe from you. I'm not surprised that Sis. Cook did that, she's amazing!
Post a Comment