Saturday, May 3, 2008
Good Times at Work!
We always have fun times at work, but Friday was a little different. Dale and Dusti were cleaing up some items in a field behind the building I work in when Dale found a lovely garden snake. Thinking he could come in and scare all of us girls, he brought it in...little did he know we would all be fine and even want to hold it. It was nice to have a little break from actually "working" and play around. Here's a picture of me...thanks Krista for having your camera all ready:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
sweet!
You're a lot braver than I would have been.
I hate snakes...not only are they scary and scary, they carry salmonella bacteria. Evil little creatures.
Josh Campos
or maybe it is turtles that carry salmonella...I can't really remember...I'll blame it on the snakes!
Josh Campos
Ummmm, Nicky, you do realize that that is a very alive snake you are holding in very close proximity to your face, right?!?!?! :) Good for you. I will openly admit I'd be one of the girls running and screaming from that situation. I'd scream louder if it were a spider of course... Yuck!
I hate snakes!! You are a brave one. I always love when working turns into play!
Nicole I'm amazed that you would hold that snake! I wouldn't be too bothered by it but Nate on the other hand would not be caught dead holding one! YOu are brave.
eek! That wouldn't be me. I use to not mind snakes...but for some reason I've grown a phobia to them. But good for you!!
Snakes give me the heeby geebies! You are quite courageous to hold it long enough to take a picture! Yikes!
I would love the wheat bread recipe if ya want to post it! Yummm! Love Wheat bread!!!!!!
Cute, glad it didn't bite you. heehee
You are so brave, I wouldn't dare even walk next to it, let alone hold it and pose for a picture. Nice job!
This is so ironic, my friend posted about a snake in her yard and you posted about holding one! Crazy! I'm glad you're one of the tuff girls in your office:)
Post a Comment