For our anniversary this year, Patrick and I were pretty lame:) We dropped the kids off at Grandma Judy and Grandpa Cassity's for the night, Dec 27, and headed to Salt Lake. We found a deal to stay at the Radisson and when we got there we immediately went to take a nap. However, as we climbed into bed, there was a dirty rag that smelled like Windex! So not cool! We called the front desk and they said they would come and change the bedding, so we decided to head to the Gateway for a movie and dinner. We tried Z'tejas,
which was delicious and then honestly we just went to another movie...I know I said we were lame, but it was so fun to just be together and be able not worry about anything. We had walked to the Gateway from our hotel and this winter has been bitter cold, so after the late movie we froze on our way home. We did stop at Starbucks for some hot chocolate though and it helped a ton! We thought our room was hilarious because it has these little spot lights next to the bed.
The next day we walked around City Creek and relaxed. Then headed to a restaurant called Flat Bread Pizza that was also soooo yummy! It was so nice to spend time with just Patrick and I. Happy 8th Anniversary babe!




No comments:
Post a Comment