- Gavin of course loves to play with anything that is Ellie's and be like her. He likes to carry around her baby and she is so good to share with him....most of the time:) I also love how kids sit like this on there feet. They are just so cute and tiny:) Dec 9
- He is saying so many new words this month. Some of them are, spike-when Grandpa Brown touched his hair and called him spike, he touched his hair and says spike now and giggles. He says cheese for pictures, all done, milk, more, bink(binky), door, hello, bye, bed and bath
- Gavin is a smart little guy. He went to shut some doors in the living room and one had the diaper bag on them, so it wouldn't shut after he had already shut the other one. He was smart and opened them both up and shut the one with that bag first. Dec 10
- Gavin likes to fall asleep in his bed, but every once in a while I get some snuggles. And I LOVE it. Dec 11
- He thinks it's hilarious to wear big socks. Tonight he was sporting daddy's socks around. Dec 19
- Gavin loves to climb. I have a feeling he is going to be into everything. He has always had a hard time at Classic Fun Center, but today was able to climb more than he had and make it up things he couldn't before. Dec 20
- Gavin loves smoothies! Dec 21
I absolutely love this little guy and his fun sweet personality!








1 comment:
What a little cutie and growing up so fast. Love him.
Post a Comment