Tuesday, August 20, 2013

To Grandmother's House We Go

We decided to go and spend a couple of days in Layton.  We had a fun family game of tee ball and a yummy BBQ.  August 19, 2013
I think it's funny that Patrick and Mike are both doing the same pose!
Ellie up to bat
Griffin was content to just hang out in the walker with a ball
Gavin has taken a special liking to Grandpa Cassity and loved having him help play ball
Mike going for the homer
Lounging after an exhausting game!
The next day Judy, Kati, the kids and I headed to a splash pad.  We met up with some friends from our ward in Logan, The Allens and the Booths.  It was great to play and catch up.  August 20, 2013
 Gavin LOVES the water and went right in
 I love that Ellie is fine with Gavin climbing on her all the time.  She is such a great sister!
 Kati and Griffin
 I'm so glad we live close enough to be able to get together and see family so often.  I am glad that Ellie and Gavin will be able to know Griffin and other cousins so well!  Fun memories!

No comments: