Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cornbelly's Halloween Fest

 We went to Cornbelly's for there Halloween stuff this year and it was AWESOME!  I totally recommend it to everyone.  They had so much stuff and lots of stuff for little kids.  Ellie loved it!  I love her cheesy grin in this picture and how cool is the huge chair!?!
 She thought it was strange...and then funny to milk the cow.
 They have a huge jumping pillow that was really cool.  There were tons of people on it at once and it took a bit for Ellie to get used to it, but she had a really fun time.  I thought it was really fun too:)
 We watched some pig races.  I was shocked that these pigs will race around and go so fast!
 We took a tractor wagon ride.  Gavin did really well for being hauled all over the place:)
 
 And...we got a deep fried Twinkie.  As gross as they sound, it is delicious!  I almost wanted to go back and get another one!
 Ellie and I racing through the bouncy maze!
 I wish we would have made it to the princess section earlier.  It was getting dark and cold by the time we got there, but it was really cool.
 They had a bunch of princess dresses and a stage that little girls could play on.  Ellie twirled and twirled!  
We always have to get these pictures:)
 They also had over sized trikes that were so cool!
 
I'm so glad we decided to go and we will definitely be making this a yearly tradition.

No comments: