Saturday, October 20, 2012

Carving Pumpkins and Pumpkin Walk

We were able to head up to Logan and go to the pumpkin walk with The Hales and Derrick.  We went up Friday night and carved pumpkins and had yummy treats(I made baked pumpkin spice donut holes that were delicious), then stayed at the Hales and headed to the pumpkin walk the next day.  We had a really great time.  I miss Logan tons and am not going to lie, I shed a tear or two on our way in and out of Logan.  Thanks for letting us stay with you Steve and Lacey:)
October 19, 2012
The Pumpkins-Nicky, Lacey, Steve, Patrick
I had to get one with the funny faces...
 Ivy and Ellie's set up
 October 20, 2012
Saturday, after a yummy pancake breakfast, we headed over to the pumpkin walk.
 They always have carved pumpkins all around the walkway.  Here is Derrick with the pumpkin he carved for FHE.
 I loved these little spiders.  And of course the cute little Ellie:)
 They had a ton of great scenes this year.  Wipeout!
Nacho Libre
They had a cool toy room look and find.  It was fun to look and try to find the list of items.
Madagascar
The Hunger Games-they had a whole bunch of the different scenes
 We had to make sure to get a few pictures being characters
 I love that the only one she really smiles at is with Yoda...
 
 They always have a witch at the end before you get a cookie.  Ellie was a little apprehensive, but Ivy helped her to not be scared.
Ellie was in heaven having Ivy around to play with.  It was cute that they were both dressed in orange and black. 
 Saying goodbye
We stayed a bit longer to let Ellie get some energy out at the park
And Patrick too;)
The Hales let us use there house for the afternoon for naps before we headed home.  Don't they look comfy!
 We had a great time and are glad we were able to spend time with friends.

No comments: