Saturday, April 7, 2012

22 Months

22 months and cute as every!  Here are some things that Ellie is doing/saying right now.

  • Ellie loves to help cook.  She is a big helper with cooking as well.
  • She is super social and says hi to everyone...everywhere we go.  I really love this about her.  I think it is much better to have her talking to everyone than crying or glaring at them all the time:)(I'm sure that's what I did when I was little)
  • Ellie is very sympathetic when it comes to babies or other kids crying.  She will always ask me very concerned why they are crying or just tell me they are.  I hope this is a good thing when it comes to our baby and having her help out:)
  • She loves to play hide and seek.  It is hilarious because she will hide and be completely still and make no noise at all.  She won't even giggle.  But, when you start to ask if she is in certain places that she isn't, she will laugh and say no!!!
  • Still loves singing and is singing more words.  Her favorite right now is singing Rapunzel.  We can start the song and she will sing, "brush and brush and brush and brush hair."  Or when you go to brush her hair she sings this too.  The other day while walking home with Patrick, he started singing opera and putting his hand up when he would sing.  She copied him and now loves to sing opera.
  • We finally changed her to a forward facing car seat.  I can't believe she made it so long, but she really didn't have issues riding rear facing so we waited.  It has just been the last couple of longer rides that she doesn't enjoy.  She loves being able to look out the window and being able to see us in the mirror!  March 22, 2012
We sure love having Ellie in our family and she brings so much joy to us.  She is starting to get a little more of an attitude and sassiness, but the things she says and done are just so cute and funny that we can't help but smile each day!

No comments: