Tuesday, February 7, 2012

20 Months

I am super behind on posts. But I wanted to get a 20 Month post about Ellie in still, even though she is almost 22 months! Here are some things Ellie has been doing.
  • Ellie has such a cute smile and loves to cheese it
  • She also, loves to be comfy. She is always laying down...everywhere....even at the library, or grocery store....
  • Ellie loves to rough house with Patrick. Almost every night while getting ready for bed, Patrick and Ellie will play on our spare bed. They love pillow fights and Ellie thinks it's hilarious to be knocked down with a pillow. She also loves hiding in the pillows
  • She is saying so many new words and putting 3 words together so often. It is crazy to me how much she is picking up. It is also nice to be able to have her say what she wants more and more instead of screaming it.
  • She is doing so well with using utensils. I am amazed at how clean Ellie is with them and how much she actually gets in her mouth compared to on her bib. She really likes to have a napkin and if something spills likes to have it cleaned up. February 12, 2012
  • Ellie has been loving hats lately and think its fun to put on beanie's...especially Patrick's. I love this picture and how proud and happy she is with herself for putting it on. February 21, 2012
  • I absolutely love this age and think it is just so much fun to watch her learn and grow. It is scary to think that I am in charge of teaching her so much and I hope that I can do a good job!

1 comment:

Gary said...

Ellie is so cute in that Beanie:) don't be worried, if Ellie turns out anything like her mom, you will have done great