I remember when I was little going to see the lights at Temple Square and thinking it was so much fun. Patrick and I have said every year that we will go and see the lights and have never made it....until this year(December 22, 2011). On our way down to my parents for Christmas, we decided to meet up with Patrick's family at Temple Square. It was pretty cold, so we bundled Ellie all up and were on our way. Grandma Judy even made her a little scarf. There were tons of people, but Ellie thought all the lights were pretty cool.

Katie and Mike

Eric, Judy and Todd

Me, Ellie and Patrick

We were going to head out to get some hot chocolate afterwards, but Ellie was exhausted and before we even got out of the parking lot had zonked!

We had a great time and think it will be a fun tradition to make.
2 comments:
Aw, great pics! I wish we could come see you guys at temple square too, I haven't been in years! Love that family, hope they are doing great! And Ellie is such a cutie pants!
Such cute pictures of everyone. It was cold that night! Of course, I was at home nice and snuggly warm.
Post a Comment