Monday, October 10, 2011

Plane Rides

So excited, I headed out to see my sister in Illinois this morning at 5am. My sister, Krista, has been out with my other sister Denise and her family for a little while and I thought it would be lots of fun to spend some time with them. When I got Ellie up this morning, she had thrown up in her bed:( I was a little nervous and almost decided not to go, but ended up thinking she would probably be fine....Wish that would have been a good assumption....Well, within the first hour and a half, she had thrown up on me twice. I was covered, she was covered, 2 blankets and everything else around us. Needless to say, I just sat there hugging her and crying:( Oh well, such is life. We are here now and am excited to spend some time. Hopefully after some rest, she will be much much better.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh,no! That's just awful. Poor Ellie, and poor you! Not the way anyone wants to spend ant time at all, bust especially when you're stuck on a plane! I hope Ellie gets feeling better really really soon and that you are able to enjoy the rest of your trip.

The Graves.... said...

I'm so sorry, hope she gets better soon!

Brooke Carroll said...

Oh, that is so awful! I am so sorry for you both! I have never traveled on plane with either of my girls, and I can only imagine how hard it would be if they were sick too! :-( So glad you got there safe and in one piece. Have a great time!

Alycia said...

:( Poor Ellie! And poor you! Not fun to fly by yourself with a babe. Hope she gets feeling better soon! Are you in Oklahoma or Illinois? I can't remember which sister lives where. If you are in OK, you better let me know so I can come say hi! Oh, and I love Ellie's skeleton jammies--Alex has the black ones, but the girl ones are even cuter! Sure miss you guys!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Oh shoot girl! So sorry that happened, but I'm glad you were able to go on a vacation!