Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Off to see the Witches

Today(October 5, 2011) Ellie and I went down to Gardner Village to see the witches. If you've never been, you should. They have tons of really great shops and the witches in October are great! We had a great time and Ellie sure loved seeing all the witches, pumpkins and ducks! I really like that Ellie knows her grandparents. It makes me feel good, and I'm sure her grandparents feel good when she squeals with delight and reaches for them when she sees them. This is exactly what she did when she saw my mom today. She couldn't wait to get out of the car and into grandma's arms. I also really thought it was fun that she has learned to say pumpkin. We went to a pumpkin patch last week and now each time we go outside, she goes straight for each pumpkin, pats it and says pumpin...aka pumpkin:) Once she got into grandma's arms, she saw tons of pumpkins and pointed and said pumpin. It was awesome! Here are a few pics from our fun outing.
The first witch we saw and I think the only picture of Ellie smiling....Witchy Poo....ha ha ha
I thought this was cute, a witch pushing her frog baby
Ellie and ConnerWe also had lunch at Archibald's....so YUMMY! Then we went back to Elizabeth's and did this really cute craft! A friend of mine was doing a class on them and since I couldn't make it, she put kits all together. It turned out so great and I love it!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

It's been years since I've been to Gardner Village! Seeing all your cute pics makes me want to take my girls to it now! And Archibalds... yum!!! Deep fried avocado... so worth every calorie! :)

bobandhaley said...

Looks like fun! Seeing your clothes makes me jealous... Fall wardrobe is my favorite, but there is not much of a fall here. How is the canyon looking? I miss the colors.

Lynda said...

It melts my heart when she is so happy to see me! The day was lots of fun. It was easier to get pictures of Ellie and Conner but Cameron was off to the races and wanted to see everything. Our "boo" craft was lots of fun to make and turned out soooo cute! Love the picture of Cameron peeking over the counter.