He took this the day we went to take some pictures of Ellie for her birthday announcement and I think he did an awesome job. So much, that I printed it out and framed it for Ellie's room! Love you babe!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
I Love to See the Temple!
Patrick took a photoshop class last semester and he learned so much! I think he does an amazing job with pictures and wanted to post one that he has recently done that I really like!
He took this the day we went to take some pictures of Ellie for her birthday announcement and I think he did an awesome job. So much, that I printed it out and framed it for Ellie's room! Love you babe!
He took this the day we went to take some pictures of Ellie for her birthday announcement and I think he did an awesome job. So much, that I printed it out and framed it for Ellie's room! Love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment