Patrick turned 28 today! I know he is an old GEEZER! Well, since tomorrow happens to be Ellie's birthday, Patrick thought for sure he would not have a birthday of his own because it was sure to be forgotten....for the rest of his life:) I wanted to make sure this birthday was extra special so he knows just how much I love him and will make sure he has his own day:) (He's even mentioned that my birthday just happens to fall on Fathers Day this year, so he doesn't even get that day to himself) He is so funny! Anyways...Ellie and I started the day off right by making breakfast in bed....I didn't get a picture:( Then we hung up this lovely birthday banner.

It totally embarrassed him and I think it may even have made it so he doesn't want to have his own birthday now;) We had Panda Express for lunch and then bbq chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner:) Ellie even tried chow mien and orange chicken and loved both! Once again....no picture:( Then we had some friends over for "cake and ice cream" or in our case fruit pizza!!!! YUM!!!! Oh and I thought I had candles...apparently I didn't, so we used Ellie's 1 candle:)

This is the only picture I got of Patrick today and I am kind of sad.

I always go overboard with pictures, but just didn't get many. Oh well. We had a great day and I hope he did too! Love you babe!
3 comments:
Well, Happy Birthday! It is the same day as my brothers birthday! June is a month full of birthdays for us here!
Awesome! You guys are so cute. Glad it was a fun day! Happy Birthday Patrick, and Ellie too!!!
Patrick, you are so "special" that we will ALWAYS have a day just for you! Love you....you know you are my favorite!
Post a Comment