About a month ago we had some pictures done at JC Penneys. I wasn't expecting much, but they turned out so good. Here is one of them. I will post the others later.

We had a great Easter this year. The Easter bunny came on Saturday morning to our house and brought lots of fun treats for Ellie. She was really excited about her basket(even though she really has no idea what is going on, but if it means fun toys for her....she's excited)

Friday during lunch we colored Easter Eggs. I have always loved coloring Easter Eggs and was excited to see what Ellie thought of it. Lets just say it wasn't as happy of an experience for her. She loved the egg, and tried to eat it.

Then I could hear her little teeth munching away on the shell....I tried to get her to put it in the color and she wouldn't have it! Once we took the egg to show her what to do, she threw a fit and screamed. It was kind of hilarious, but she was so sad about it too. Oh well, next year it will be more fun for her:)


She was fine as soon as we gave her food:) This is her little cheese grin.

I was so excited about breakfast on Sunday morning. I found these fun pancakes on
Gourmet Mom on the Go. Aren't they so cute!?!

And of course here is Ellie's cute Easter dress. She was still a little sick, so we only took her to Sacrament Meeting, but she was super cute in her dress. I love the look on her face!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
4 comments:
Love, love, love that sweet little girl!!! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of days.
Haha, she is so adorable! That Easter dress is so beautiful. Ellie is such a doll...She is very photogenic!!!
I love her easter dress, and that look on her face! So cute! You guys need to stop by next time you're down in Layton!
In the picture with her little cheese grin she looks like Patrick when he had the caramel and chocolate all over his face from Halloween one year!! Ellie is so darn cute!!
Post a Comment