Every year they have baby animal days at the American West Heritage Center. I have been looking forward to going this year with Ellie and Patrick. It had been so nice, and then on the weekend of baby animal days, it decided to snow and snow and snow. We went anyways(April 9) and just bundled up really good. It was not as good this year because of the cold weather, but it was still a lot of fun and I'm glad we went. Ellie really enjoyed the animals too. Here is Patrick and Ellie ready to go in.

This year they had a horse carriage ride which was kind of fun.

Ellie loved the horses. She would grunt and squeal every time they came close.

Me and Ellie waiting in line to see the animals. It was really wet and cold.

She was able to pet a bunny and a lamb, I'm not sure what she thought of this, but seemed to like it:)


A nice lady bought Ellie a balloon, which she loved!

I actually just heard that Thanksgiving Point does a baby animal days each year too and it is this Saturday. We are headed down that way for the weekend, so I think we will try it out. Hopefully it stays a little warmer!
1 comment:
I love that first picture of Ellie and Patrick. He looks so happy! I have never heard of the baby animal days before, that sounds so cool! Glad you guys enjoyed it!
Post a Comment