Thursday, April 15, 2010
Happy Belated Easter!
I know it is a little....a lot late to be posting about Easter, but I wanted to anyways. We had a great Easter weekend this year with General Conference being on the same weekend. We normally head down to parents houses for the weekend, but decided this year to stay home. Conference was very good this year. I really feel like they were hitting hard on the family and keeping up spiritually with teaching your children. It was very good. I grew up having Ham and funeral potatoes for Easter, so I decided to go all out and make that too. Lets just say we have tons of leftover ham in our freezer:) It turned out really good though. I have always loved coloring Easter Eggs each year. This year I found a tie dye kit and decided to go for it. Here are the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
I love your eggs. I can't believe you are already 31 weeks along (I'm sure you are thinking -you mean I'm finally 31 weeks along but for me it seems fast). It seems like we just barely found out you were pregnant. You look so good. I love pregnant bellies. It almost makes me miss mine... but only for a second though :)
Love your eggs...you always were the egg girl for Easter. And you look GREAT!
You are such a cute pregnant girl! I love the Easter eggs too.
Those eggs are the coolest ones by far that I saw this year... I think the extra effort was worth it. Love the pregnant picture updates too! And your new header is darling... you two are just a cute couple. :)
OH, this post reminds me of the time when Patrick hurt his juevos. :)
Congrats on the little one!
Nick, Morgan, and Jake
You look rockin' for being 31 weeks! Oh, it's so close!! I can't wait for you two. By the way, I love the new car! Totally jealous.
This weekend was so much fun! Can't wait for this soft, cuddly little bundle of joy!
Nice tie die eggs and nice belly. Grow that baby, grow!
Almost there! How exciting for you guys and you got the family car just in time too :) Can't wait!
Post a Comment