This lovely 1996 Subaru Impreza was my very first car. I remember getting it in high school and loving everything about it. There were many good times had by all in this car. I even had a box of fun in the trunk(water guns....sidewalk chalk....frisbees...etc) Lets just say it will be greatly missed. About 2 years ago, it stopped working. What can you say when your older brother took it off roading a few times:) It still ran, but was not worth the money to get it fixed and had to be registered the same month, so...it sat in front of our apartment(our manager hated that:) But, it saved us quite a bit of money on our car insurance, enough to keep it for a while at least. Then....my sister Krista decided to get a new car and offered her old one to us(if you remember back a ways, that's how we got our current car too, what can I say, she's awesome). It was my dad's Jeep before it went to her and I have always loved it. We are very excited to introduce our 'new' 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
On a different note...I was really not wanting to post pictures of myself, but I've noticed that it is fun to to see others and also would like to keep a record for myself. So...you all get to enjoy too:)26 Weeks-actually looking like a pregnant belly now(a little strange shaped, but still fun)
I still feel really great. We are feeling her move around so much now, which is very fun. It is nice to know that there is something really there. We have started really looking for baby stuff now and it's becoming more real as the weeks go by. Last week we bought a pack n play and we are hopefully picking up a car seat/stroller and maybe crib tomorrow. It's nice to have a car it will fit in now and so fun to go shopping and pick out all the cute girly stuff. We can't wait for her to arrive in June!
I still feel really great. We are feeling her move around so much now, which is very fun. It is nice to know that there is something really there. We have started really looking for baby stuff now and it's becoming more real as the weeks go by. Last week we bought a pack n play and we are hopefully picking up a car seat/stroller and maybe crib tomorrow. It's nice to have a car it will fit in now and so fun to go shopping and pick out all the cute girly stuff. We can't wait for her to arrive in June!






11 comments:
You look cute Nicky! You will be one stylin' mom in your jeep too!
You look so good Nicky! I love baby shopping. Hope you have an enjoyable finding what you want.
You are so CUTE!!! I miss seeing you, but it's fun to see you on the blog!
Im amazed at how you carry! You barely have a bump at all at 26 weeks, thats amazing. You look so cute pregnant:) Congrats on your new car!
I remember that car. Good times at Snow. And you are a cute pregnant lady...I'm jealous.
you look so so cute in your pictures!!!
You look darling Nicky! We hope you're doing well, we miss you and Patrick :)
You do look cute! Shopping was an experience but fun to watch you guys decide on colors and shapes and figure out what you need and what is not so necessary to have right now. I think Krista and Katie are going to be spoiling her with all the love.
Hey! That would be so fun to come to your shower! We are driving in on the 9th so we will get there late that night, and then depending on the time of your shower if you do it on the 10th we are going to the Sounders soccor game that night with our family at like 7 I think. The 17th would probably be easier for us, but if the 10th is what you do I will make every effort to be there!
Nikki, we need to get together. I am so excited for you!!!!
lookin good Nikki! How fun for a new car too!!
Post a Comment