Be prepared for lots of pictures in this post:) Last weekend we had a girls weekend. My sister, Krista, mom and me met up in Salt Lake to have a girls weekend. My other sister, Denise and niece, Kelsey, got stuck in Chicago and couldn't make the flight. We missed them tons. Here are some pictures of our adventures. We went to a
yummy Italian restaurant called
Al Fornos.

Next stop was to
The Off Broadway Theatre. We saw a play called The Wicked Wizard of
Ahhs! It was pretty funny.
Then back to our. My sister got us all matching red pj's for our girls weekends. We have been talking about it for awhile, but never found any. Aren't they great!

My mom also made us these quilts. She made one a few weeks ago and I loved it. I wanted one so bad and she surprised us with them. She's the best!

The next morning we had breakfast at Mimi's. Have anyone ever eaten there? They have really yummy breakfast and the best hot chocolate ever. I would strongly recommend it:) Then we were off to get pedicures. After some round about directions and a few wrong turns, we found it,
Elase Academy in Sandy. It's right by the South
Town Mall. Aren't our toes so cute.

My sister also drove her Jeep out because she bought a new car and is giving us the Jeep. Yep....you heard right. We are now the proud new owners of a lovely jeep. I don't have a picture right now, but will get one and post it soon....maybe. We had so much fun. I am really glad that we make time to get together. When I got home Saturday night, Patrick met me with these!

He is the greatest. I love daisy's and tulips and thought these were beautiful. Valentine's morning I woke up to him bringing me breakfast in bed. Blueberry waffles, my current favorite morning food, along with scrambled eggs and grapefruit, another favorite.

That night I tried my hand at fondue making. It turned out okay, but not great. If anyone has any good fondue recipes, I would love them!

I also have to mention, Patrick and I got each other the exact same Valentines card. How does this happen. It just fit us so perfectly I guess. We were laughing for so long. Hope you all had a great Valentines day!
7 comments:
What a fun girls weekend! I totally want to check out that off broadway theater... sounds like lots of fun! The restaurants sound yummy, your nails turned out cute, and the quilts and matching PJ's are so fun. You guys have so much fun when you get together!
Your Valentine's celebrations sound like lots of fun too. I love that you and Patrick got each other the same card... I bet you laughed so hard! You to really much be made for each other. :)
Ok...now both posts are out and I am done reading them (from you and mom about that weekend I missed). I don't think about it much, until I see pictures and hear of all the fun. Kelsey and I DID have fun too....but I sure missed being with everyone!
Love you...
It was a great weekend...would have been greater with Denise and Kelsey! What can I say about Patrick...breakfast in bed, flowers, he even cleans the bathroom! Maybe I should put on my blog the "lovely" picture of himself that he left on my screensaver!!!
how fun!! those quilts are AWESOME. and I can't help you with chocolate fondue, that's one I've never quite figured out. Cheese fondue I've got down. . .chocolate is too temperamental for me.
and I love that you and Patrick got each other the same card, matt and I have done that before too!!
Wow I'm glad you had a blast with your sisters, bummer your sis got caught in Denver :(
Patrick treated you good, horray for flowers and breakfast in bed, that's awesome.
I don't have an exact recipe for chocolate fondue, but I watched my friend make it once, she put chocolate chips, some milk I think, and marshmallows. It was yummy!
I love those blankets! They are so cute. Sounds like a good idea to have a girls night out. I think I would really enjoy that these days. What a sweet husband too for making you breakfast in bed. It looks so yummy!
Just so you know we are coming to Utah from April 9-18th and I would love to see you guys! Im not sure where you are living but we are going to be staying in Draper, my parents will be at your moms house so maybe one day we could meet up there and go out or something?
More belly pics??
Post a Comment