Okay, so due to some requests for you to see my lovely belly, here is a picture at 22 weeks(this last Tuesday) I really am not showing much yet and you might not even think I was pregnant if you didn't know, especially with a looser shirt:) I feel really great still. It so much fun to be able to feel our little girl moving and know that she's there. We are so excited. PS. Don't mind the toilet paper in the hallway:)

Last night for Relief Society, Sister Cook taught us how to make pies. It was a ton of fun getting together and actually making a pie, crust and all from start to finish. Here is my finished product. Raspberry/Blackberry Pie. I put a heart in the top for Valentines Day! It was really yummy and not hard at all! I love homemade crust too, so flaky and delicious.
13 comments:
First of all, you look so cute! And I wouldn't have even noticed the toilet paper if you didn't say anything. And second of all, that pie looks DELICIOUS! I love the heart on top.
Very cute belly picture! You look fabulous. And that pie looks amazing! There's seriously nothing better than homemade-from scratch pie... Yum! If you ever wanted to bring any of THAT to a Chuck night, it would be more than welcome! ;) Although those chocolate/PB rice krispy treats were divine... really, I think you are just the dessert queen! :)
What a cute prego gal you are! And that pie looks and sounds yummy! Wish we were there to help you dispose of it ;)
What a cute little baby bump! See you today! The pie looks amazing but I really would have liked some of the pie cookies.
Wow you look great! You barely have a bump at all! Amazing. I feel huge and Im only a week ahead of you.
You look BEAUTIFUL! You've got a lovely baby lump :) I'm so happy you can feel the baby kicking around too, it's so amazing! Is your sciatic nerve still bugging you? Hope not.
You're pie looks delicious! Not surprising, you are a great cook!
You look so cute, isn't it the best feeling your baby move?- and the pie looks yummy too!
Wow! I am as big as you and only about THREE MONTHS BEHIND YOU!!! Oh well, I guess I'll get over it. : ) I never could let you pass me up! (J/K)
Love the bump! Bump pictures are my favorite :) and way to go on the pie!! I have never been able to make a good pie crust, but you're right, it's the best part! and will you email me your address? I'd love to send you a baby gift: krystal (dot) lynn (at) gmail (dot) com
Your right your not really showing and you look so cute! plus your pie look so so good! I wish I was still in the ward so I could have come to that.
You look just amazing and I love your cute belly. If you want to send me your email I will tell you what I did to prepare for a natural labor.
You look really cute!! And that pie looks delicious!!!
Your baby bump is so tiny! The pie looks delicious and I am still sad I never got to have Sister Cook teach me how to make one of those delicious crusts! Lucky!
Post a Comment