-----"Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present"-----
~President Thomas S. Monson~
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Still Alive!
Just wanted to let you know that we are still here. I have been terrible at blogging lately, but...we really haven't done a lot to blog about. So, here is a fun picture from our first apartment. We had these great saloon doors and well...I will just let the picture explain it:)So cute!
haha thats a great picture. I was just wondering like 20 minutes before you posted this if you were going to post something soon. I must have had a feeling...
It is great to know you are still alive. I love all your pictures that you have with Patrick in them. I am sure your life is never boring with him around. Love it!
hahah love it! I remember living in the little mexico in Logan and our neighbors had little shutters like that! I really wanted them in ours too!!! Love the pose Patrick! hahah
7 comments:
haha thats a great picture. I was just wondering like 20 minutes before you posted this if you were going to post something soon. I must have had a feeling...
It is great to know you are still alive. I love all your pictures that you have with Patrick in them. I am sure your life is never boring with him around. Love it!
Is that a gun hanging on the door? Great picture.
eye yie yie!
So funny! Thanks for the laugh :)
That picture is just so appropriate! :)
hahah love it! I remember living in the little mexico in Logan and our neighbors had little shutters like that! I really wanted them in ours too!!!
Love the pose Patrick! hahah
Post a Comment