Friday, August 7, 2009

Girls Night

I have been wanting to get a pedicure for a long time, but just never get around to it. Erin got a pedicure(gift card) for Mother's day, so we decided it would be a fun night out. We went to Leilani Salon & Spa. It is a new spa that just opened in May or June. It was a lot of fun and felt great. We decided to get the pedicure of the month...a Margarita Pedicure! They said they are going to be doing a different kind of pedicure each month. They weren't sure which one is next month, but some ideas are cinnamon apple, or chocolate rum. Sounds good to me! With the Margarita Pedicure, they actually put a shot of Tequila in the water. Evidently alcohol is a great exfoliant for your skin-who new.They put lime juice on your toenails-I learned this actually takes out the yellow color from nail polish, that was cool. Hot coconut oil was brushed on our feet and legs and steamed towels wrapped around. I thought this looked funny, so had to get a picture.Here is the finished product, you can't tell, but there are cute flowers painted on our big toes. I thought it was so cute when we got back to Erin's, Johnny looked at Erin's toes and said, "So pretty mommy" while pointing at the flowers. So cute!If anybody wants to go, I would recommend it. Shauna Reeder is who did my pedicure, I would definitely recommend her and if you mention my name, I get $5 towards my next one:)

6 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

Looks like fun, my mom and sister went and got theirs done a week ago and now there toes are just as pretty as yours. Sounds relaxing.

Stephen said...

I love love love pedicures, though I've never had one quite like yours. Your toenails look darling with the flowers on them. I'm glad you had a good time and got to enjoy a girls night. :)

Stephen said...

Okay, that's so funny. I just realized that I'm posting as Steve. Pretty sure he's NEVER had a pedicure in his life! :)
-Lacey

bobandhaley said...

Ooooh, they are so pretty! And I love the cool flip flops they provided!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

So jealous! We just got back from camping and my feet could use some tender loving care. Too bad I can't really afford one right now.

pawlyandsandy said...

That sounds sooo nice! I'm really glad you took some time to treat yourself :)