Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Husband Cracks Me Up!

I know I haven't posted anything recently, but here is a quick funny picture I just had to post. There will probably be many more of these, I have so many random, but really fun pictures:) The other day I came in from the kitchen to find this.
Shortly after, I found this!I love being married, my husband can always make me laugh and I love that!

6 comments:

Mrs. Dexter said...

HAHA!
I love this! So great. When will we get to see you guys? I feel like it's been FOREVER!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That is hilarious! I love it. I thought it was funny when I just walked in to see Steve,Ivy and madison under a blanket fort in the kitchen... but that one is even funnier.

Andrea Campbell said...

That is awesome! What a funny thing to do.

Brooke Carroll said...

Hahaha, that's so funny. Patrick is awesome. :)

JJC said...

Wow Nicky it is like you are living with a 2-year-old. JJ does this all the time--it is his favorite game. Sometimes we even make tunnels and forts out of the cushions.

Tiffany Kay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.