Monday, July 13, 2009

Harry Potter Comes Wednesday!!!

According to almost every review on rotten tomatoes this is the best film in the series so far and the funniest. This just adds to the excitement!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

wahoo! i am so excited too! :)

did you hear they are splitting the last book into two movies...ugg. at least they said they won't be leaving anything out.

Lacey said...

We can't wait either! When are you guys planning to go? We're going with my family next Monday. Yay!

pawlyandsandy said...

I got a free movie ticket and am planning on using it to see Harry Potter this week. Can't wait. We'll have to talk about it afterwards.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Soooo excited for this movie! I now I won't make it through the whole movie without taking a pit stop to to the bathroom being due anyday, but I so want to go this weekend! :)