Tuesday, June 16, 2009
The Future Is Here!!!
A friend showed this to me the other night and I have to say that this looks amazing. Microsoft has released a video of their next generation console and video games. There is no controller to play the games. The videos explain. The first one is cool but the second one is cooler. At YouTube it is under "Project Natal".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is pretty darn sweet. I just don't get how it would work??? Crazy!
matt saw this when E3 put it out and showed me. it kind of creeps me out a little bit! they can always watch you!! ;)
Your past two posts are the coolest! I had to watch them multiple times and show Brandon. I especially like the Jon Schmidt one. Just so you know, this is our blog link: http://brandonsheenasblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment