Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cool Beans!!!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Isn't it SWEET!!!!!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that song! Such a beautiful arrangement.

The Taylor LIfe said...

I have loved this song since I heard them play it and I still listen to it over and over and over. It is amazing!!

pawlyandsandy said...

Yesterday I asked Paul if he wanted any CD's for his birthday and he said that "You Tube satisfies his music craving really well" I'm thinking it must do the same for you. I really liked this, it was worth listening for the full 8 min! :)

Lacey said...

I love this arrangement. John Schmidt just has a way of making great things even more wonderful. :)

Blake and Lacy said...

Very nice! So I went to Krista's blog and found you guys! Oh and by the way...I love the office quote of the week!

The Smith's said...

Hey there I just thought I'd drop in a quick little hello. How are you guys doing?

Tawny said...

They are talented. I'm jealous you guys went to DC! That would be awesome! Hope you guys are doing well!