Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring is Coming....Soon?

The last couple of days have been so nice outside. Patrick and I even played a little frisbee. I have really been enjoying the weather and hope it continues to get warm. You never know what your going to get living in Logan:) A couple of nights ago we went on a walk because it was so nice outside. When we got back, we saw a whole lot of snow on the grass in front of our door. All of our neighbors were asleep, it was a late walk, so we decided we just had to play a small prank on the Staley's.(We knew you could handle it)This last weekend we went down to my parents house and my mom and I made some really cute Easter blocks. Just wanted to share them because they turned out really fun. It makes me excited for Spring.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

those easter blocks are so cute! you are so crafty nicky! i'm jealous of your springish weather down there but it's true...weather changes so fast in logan. your st. patricks cupcakes are cute too :)

bobandhaley said...

I am jealous that the Staleys get to live by you guys. There are some fun and funny things that go on in that little strip. Huevos! We miss you guys.

Lacey said...

The Easter blocks are way cute and totally Spring-y. I love the pile of snow in the neighbors yard! I'm sure they 'loved' it too. :)

Andrea Campbell said...

I love those blocks! Way to go. The cupcakse are darling too.

pawlyandsandy said...

I love practical jokes. And the cupcakes look great. Happy Pappy's day.

Brooke Carroll said...

Those blocks are so cute! You are SO good at making things like that. Great job!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Fun joke!! And I love the blocks. You and your mom always make the cutest things!!