Hey! I'm so glad you posted OKGO, I love them and have heard so much about these videos, SO COOL!! P.S. I'm glad your valentines was great, I wanted to compliment you on the shirt you wore on sunday, it looks so cute on you, what a nice valentines present!
4 comments:
I just you tubed these guys yesterday... I love it! I can't help but laugh every time I see them.
Hi Nicky, I haven't visited your blog since I found it...it's good to catch up with what's going on.
Sherrin
Funny. Are these the guys that do the treadmill dancing too? I love your blog layout. Can't wait to talk about the book at book club:).
Hey! I'm so glad you posted OKGO, I love them and have heard so much about these videos, SO COOL!! P.S. I'm glad your valentines was great, I wanted to compliment you on the shirt you wore on sunday, it looks so cute on you, what a nice valentines present!
Post a Comment