Saturday, February 28, 2009

Searching

I am looking for a pattern I found for a little girls dress that you make out of her dad's button up shirt. I saw it on someone's blog a long time ago, and had it saved in my favorites, but it got erased. Does anyone remember seeing something like this at all? If so, let me know.

6 comments:

Krystal said...

I have that link. . .somewhere. . .I'll find it and email it to you

Lacey said...

I'm still looking for this one. Let me know if you do find it though.

Did you ever get a copy of "Three Cups of Tea"?

Ericka said...

Sounds cute...if you find it, will you send it to me?

Jamie Younker said...

It's on Ashlie Stroman's blog isn't it?

Krystal said...

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170402.0

ha! I finally remembered to get it. sorry it took me forever

Shaun and Emily said...

That's sounds really fun. If you find it let me know. I couldn't believe that magic trick. Looks like you had a great Valentines Day. Good to see you are doing well!