We had a wonderful Valentines Day. I was so great to just relax and spend some time together. Patrick got me a very cute shirt and made me the cutest card with a collage of pictures
from things we have done since last Valentines day.
It was so great, I had to show the whole card. He also wrote poem, which was really
good and funny. He is such an amazing husband and I love him so much!
I also got him a shirt and the movies Eagle Eye and Madagascar, Escape 2 Africa.
We decided to stay home and not go out this year, so I made Stir Fry
and then we watched the new movie. It was a lot of fun.
On Friday night we went to the Stake Valentines dinner/dance. After dinner we
found the room for card making. Here are our creations.
Patrick's card-he liked the wire that was a decoration on the table so much,






6 comments:
oooh, What a cute husband! I forgot about the stake V-Day dance!! I bet you had fun. Miss you!
That's soo sweet! You guys are such a cute couple! Love the shirt! I want it! Where did Patrick find it?!??!
Those videos below are hilarious tooo! hahah Am I just out of the loop or is OK GO a new thing!??! HILARIOUS!!!
Go Patrick! The card you made ROCKS! I'm glad you guys went to the Val dance, we missed the 7th Stake annual dance. The cards you made look great, sounds like you had fun!
Oh, and Eagle Eye is a super cool movie! We watched that on New Year's Eve, it was good!
Wow my wife and I are way too much alike. Every point she made I also wanted to say. I have to say this part one more time...Patrick, you rock!!!
What a sweet Valentine's day-- You guys are so cute! I love all the cards.
That's so great that you had a nice v-day. Pat did a good job picking out a cute shirt for you. Cute cards too. Hope you are both doing well.
Post a Comment