There has really been nothing going on for the last month. We had a great Christmas, just hanging out with our families. Our anniversary was on December 29
th, but we ended up not really doing anything...I am sure Patrick would love to elaborate on that in another post. We are still doing great though, just working and going to school. Patrick is getting must closer to finishing up his
bachelors degree, and then, we will go from there.
A while ago I found a website-on the sidebar under
KWerner Design-that really got me motivated to start scrap booking/card making. Well, the motivation left shortly after I realized I don't have a lot of stuff to make the scrap booking process easier. Anyway, I watched a card tonight that was easy and cute, so I decided to post and show off the card I made tonight as well as the other ones I have made. Mind you...this is only my third card, so it isn't quite as fancy or ornate as others, but I like them and enjoyed making them.
The card I made tonight

I made this card for a challenge on
KWerner Design. Every now and then she will post a color inspiration challenge and you can submit your cards. I liked these colors, so decided to try.

This is my first attempt. I must like brown and pink cause
both cards are made with those colors.
21 comments:
You are so talented! I love those. They are so stinkin' cute.
You are so creative. They turned out so cute. You can make a business out of it.
very cute! Do you have a cricut? I have one, thats what it looked like you used. I love making cards too.
gosh you are so creative. Good job! They are way cute!
your cards turned out so cute! i love the pink and brown colors! you are so crafty nicky!
So cute! I LOVE brown and pink! half of Aspen's closet is brown and pink. I wish I knew how to make these cute cards. I am not great at artistic stuff unless it's done on the computer though
Nicky, those are really cute! you are super-talented, especially if they are your first ones! They look awesome.
P.S. good quotes... :)
As everyone has already stated, they are really cute Nicky. I am so happy you posted!
Those are darling! Way to go. Thanks for calling yesterday, I really appreciate it.
I love homemade cards, I just don't have the patience/creativity to make them myself. Yours are so cute! Do they take you very long to put together? BTW: I love your Office quotes, they always make me giggle. :)
Very cute Nicky! Card-making is so much fun
the cards look great!! I commend you for being crafty and wish I had such talents. :)
Good to hear from you guys, glad Christmas was good and the Anniversary, we've been thinking bout you two!
Very cute! I am laughing out loud right now about your Anniversay Adventures... Patrick should definitely elaborate on that :)
You are clearly awesome at this. Keep up the good work!
Way cute. You are much more creative than I am.
You always have the cutest things. Form your cards to your cute house decorations. We will have to get together and make cards one day. We'll let the boys play football on the Wii!!
Those are awesome! You need to come teach me how to do that!
I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award!
Hey! So for the craft night that we do its once a month and a friend of mine and I run it. We pick out the craft each month and then make an example and set it up on a table outside the relief society room and we invite our personal friends too. We have people sign up and then we collect the money for the supplies and we get all of them and have everything ready for them to make the project when they come. We try to keep everything under $20 and most of the time its under $10 anyway! Its so much fun and a great way to decorate your house while having fun with the girls! You can get lots of ideas off Sugardoodle or we make up our own, we also blog search for ideas and visit country stores (saltbox, etc) for ideas. Good luck!
Hey, I forgot to give you my email to give Haley....it's erinngraves@hotmail.com the 2 n's are supposed to be there.
Post a Comment