#9-Monsters vs Aliens
(March 27, 2009)
http://www.monstersvsaliens.com/
WHY?: Just looks funny...
#8-A Christmas Carol (CGI Animated) (November 6, 2009) No website yet or photos!!! WHY?: Because Jim Carrey is going to the the voices of Scrooge and the three ghosts. He has been studying accents for the last year so he could get it right.
#7-The Princess and the Frog
(December 25, 2009)
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/princessandthefrog/
WHY?: Because this will be Disney's first attempt in years at doing hand drawn animation. More importantly, they will also be making this as a musical like Lion King and the classics...and this will be the first black princess.
#6-Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian
(May 22, 2009)
http://www.nightatthemuseummovie.com/
WHY?: I loved the first one. Everyone is back for the second. Plus, they have new people like Amy Adams (Enchanted) and Ed Helms (Andy in The Office). What's not to like about that?
#5-X-Men Origins: Wolverine
(May 1, 2009)
http://www.x-menorigins.com/
WHY?: Because I love X-Men. I love X-Men Movies. I also like the idea of doing their background stories. Also, Gambit is in this one.
#4-G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra
(August 7, 2009)
http://www.gijoemovie.com/
WHY?: I grew up with G.I. Joe. It was my favorite show and toy. There are going to be changes so they could market this movie around the world but I'm excited anyway.
#3-Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
(July 17, 2009)
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/
WHY?: No explanation needed.
#2-Up
(May 29, 2009)
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/up/
WHY?: Pixar and the movie has a fat boy scout in it. Recipe for success!
#1-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
(June 26, 2009)
http://www.transformersmovie.com/
WHY?: The first was the best movie of 2007 along with Bourne Ultimatum. Michael Bay has experience now and I can't wait to see the follow-up.




10 comments:
I'm so excited I could pee my pants! Brad will flip when he finds out Transformers is coming out. Also, you should've seen me when we were in the theater for Valkyrie and the preview for Wolverine came on. I was bobbing up and down in my seat saying, "Brad, look! Look what's coming out! Oh! It's around my birthday! Aren't you so excited you can take me out for my birthday? Oh! And Gambit's in this one! Oh, Brad! This is going to totally rock! I'm so excited, aren't you!" and we won't proceed with the rest of the conversation because it gets repetitive. Hahaha! Thanks for your knowledge, Pat!
wow...thanks for keeping us updated on all the upcoming movies--we're pretty much hermits up here in idaho! i can't believe you put harry potter only at #3! i guess transformers and up will be good too but #3...?
Great list! I haven't heard of a lot of them...they all sound good. Maybe we will go to more movies in a theater this year...We pretty much just do Redbox.
I was not informed that Disney was doing another classic princess movie- This is important information so thank you! I cannot wait!! You guys are the best when it comes to movies. Trent takes your opinion of them very seriously so you must know what you are talking about :)
Mike is so freaking excited for Transformers 2!
Im glad your so into movies so I can get a personal rating on all of them plus the month/day they come out... thanks!
I love all your posts about movies and then the direct links to see the previews! I seriously don't look them up anymore, I just check out your blog! I love it!
Soo excited for Harry Potter, x-men and Night at the Museum2!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the recommendations...I still haven't seen Transformers (1) all the way through yet but my brother in law got to fly the AWAC (airforce jet) in the second so I probably should watch it to give him props! Thanks for the great list!
And that is just another thing we miss about Logan, a friend that knows it all when it comes to entertainment.
This was fun! I have a question...what was jasmine...was she black? Ugh...race stuff passes me by. Ok, so I totally didn't even know these movies were coming out. where do you go to figure this stuff out? I'm excited for a lot of those. they look good. I am a total movie guru! LOVE MOVIES! i hear ya on the "gaining blubber" I myself am gaining a pretty good amount sitting in doors because I hate the snow
Post a Comment