Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

I have been listening to Christmas music for a couple months now-I know everyone said it was way too early, but I love Christmas so much. For some reason this year it just hasn't really seemed much like Christmas. I can't believe it is already December 13th. We don't have much of our shopping done...which I planned to get done early, and there was no snow...that is until this morning. I think we have about 4-6 inches. Yeah I love the snow. So...after sitting around all morning relaxing and watching "Home Alone" we decided to go out and make a snowman. It was colder than expected, and the snow didn't pack real well, but that didn't get us down. Here's our tiny snowman.

7 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Cute snowman! I can't believe its already December 13th either!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He is the most adorable little snowman we have ever seen. You know, Brad said it probably hasn't felt like Christmas because we aren't there. We'll be there soon though... you just wait! Good to hear it has finally snowed!

Our Family said...

Your snowman ROCKS! We didn't even make one. We've just been playing. Guess we need to get on the ball. Wanna get together soon?

Lacey said...

I love your snowman! It looks totally welcoming to the winter and Christmas season!

jason and michelle clarke said...

What a cute snowman. Good job!!Hope you had a good Christmas.

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey, we hope you guys had a great holiday! Tell Patrick hi! and hope that you are both doing very very well. Take care!

Our Family said...

Hey are there other members of the family that I don't know that I should have linked to my blog?