Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Short, but not too Short

I finally did it. I have been thinking for a very long time about cutting my hair, and today I got the guts and chopped it all off. Nine inches later, and here's what I look like.

20 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

As a hairdresser, Elizabeth would be so proud of you. I think it looks great!

Julienne said...

cute as ever! I love it

The Taylor LIfe said...

Nicole, I love it and personally I love short hair. It looks great on you. Good decision.

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

looks great nicky! I love it... but I am a short hair person myself!

Natalie said...

Looks really good! You finally did it! We were talking about that a while ago. I like it!

Carly said...

good call. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck!! You did it! Now you know I'm going to ask who did it. I hope you don't think that I want to know because I will be offended if it's not who I recommended. I don't know why I'm into that stuff. Congrats! That was a big step! It looks great on you; like everything else does.

Krista Payne said...

WOW nine inches. You are so brave to cut that much off. It looks great! I really like the cut.

Andrea Campbell said...

Ni~ Is this a first since Elementary School??? I don't remember ever seeing it that short! It's darling!!! It's also darling long, just such a change. Way to go, it's fun to do a big change to your hair isn't it.

Andrea said...

9 inches? you are brave :) it looks so cute!

Lacey said...

I love it Nicky! Very in right now and you pull off the look very well.

The Graves Family said...

YAY!!! I love it! It's way cute! I should've called when I had mine done and we could've gone together, oh well. I was in shock over mine the other day, but it's so much easier to take care of.....

The Smith's said...

Wow, I really like it!! I have always loved your long hair and have envied it since I cut mine off, but I think it is so cute on you!!

Traci said...

oh my gosh - adorable!!

We Three Madsens said...

That looks great! As a stylist myself I can say that 90% of the population looks better with shorter hair, and you look awesome with it!

paulak said...

I just did the same thing, about the same length too. You look fabulous!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Looks so cute...I am a fan of short hair though!

Mrs. Dexter said...

You look adorable! I like it a lot.

jason and michelle clarke said...

Nicky your hair looks so CUTE! That takes a lot of guts to cut your hair when it was as long as it was. I hope you like it, because it looks really good! Tell Pat that the kids are always talking about him and the games. They had fun playing them and want to do it again sometime. You guys are great!!!

pawlyandsandy said...

Very cute! I really like that length on you! How do you like it? Is it cooler? I bet it is. You're stylin!