I know, I know, it's been awhile since my last post. A few weeks ago we were invited to a 70's themed dinner party called "Stayin' Alive, Disco Fever."
Patrick was Bruce Leap...aaaiiieeeee!!!

I went as Liza M...the famous broadway actress

Brad & Katie, the notorious painter Andy Warthog and Gloria Stunnem...aka Jimmy

The Hosts: Jason & Michelle, John Revolting the disco star and Diane the lip-syncing singer

Can you guess who the murderer is...

We had a great time at the murder dinner party and can't wait to do another one. Thanks Jason and Michelle.
5 comments:
That looks really fun. We've always wanted to go to one of those.
What a fun night! Looks like loads of fun, thanks for the idea! So...who was the murderer? Patrick?
Hi this is Nicole Smith from the ward. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi. Your blog is really cute too!
Holy fun! I want friends like you have! I've never been to a murder mystery thingy, but it looks so fun! Are you still in the nurshrey? I dont' think you got released...but maybe...anyway, next time if you ARE still in nurshrey, and I bring Aspen, sing "I love to see the Temple" with her and let her feel in the "Day" "Spirit" "Pray" parts. It's rather hillarious and when you start singing the chorus, if she'll sing with you, it's a hoot. she is so funny lately. And beware if she says "Cow" instead of "Spirit" I really didn't teach her to sing it that way...but what can I say...she's heard me say "Holy Cow" a lot...and when I sang this song to her and had her fill in the blanks, I couldn't help but laugh when she said it...ha ha
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for messaging on my blog:) It is great to see what you have been up to, I havent seen you since I got married! Time flies, doesnt it? What are you doing now? School? Where are you guys living? Email me sometime, bnlmads@yahoo.com
Post a Comment