Thursday, February 14, 2008

Whats Been Happening

First of all I must say that today was a very beautiful day. It seems like it has just been snowing and snowing and snowing. Here is a great picture of all of the snow we have had. We had a great snow cleaning party before work. We also voted. This is my second time EVER voting. Our last ward party was called, "The Newlywed Game." Patrick and I were in it. We were in the first group of four couples and we won. Then we had a face-off round with the Olsen's and I must say it was close, but we just couldn't cut it. It was a lot of fun to see how much we think alike with the answers that we gave. Some of the many questions were... What was your favorite vacation? When was your first date? What is one item of clothing that your wife owns that is crazy? What color is your husbands toothbruth? How long was it before your first kiss? It was really interesting to find out so many things about different people in our ward as well. We had a great time. By the way, Happy Valentines Day!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi! Scott and I went to vote and the line was over an hour and a half wait and the baby would never last so I was way bummed that we had to leave. Good job winning the newly wed game, I don't think Scott and I, even after 4 years, would do that well. I don't know though, maybe he would surprise me! You looked so cute in those pictures!

paulak said...

Oh, I loved the Newlywed Game at the ward parties. So fun! I am a bit jealous of the snow, the fact that we left that...what a shame.

Lacey said...

Way to go voting and enjoying ward activities! I loved the newlywed game last year, although it's not worth winning at the cost of total humiliation when things that you didn't realize should be kept secret come out... *sigh* The joys of the married student ward! We totally miss it. And I totally wouldn't have been surprised at all if you'd won. You are 'that kind of couple'. :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

OH! Okay! Jon and I say almost everytime that we go to church say that we wish we were back in our student ward! Here in our family ward, there are no Newly Wed Games, no Adult Valentine Dances that give away anniversary inn prizes because the Valentines Day dance is for the youth, and we are waiting for Ohio to have an Anniversary Inn. I must say that I am very envious! And we miss everyone from the ward! YOu guys are way lucky!

Keslers said...

Hey guys, It's the Keslers, we were just blogg hopping and landed on yours. I didn't know so many people in the ward had bloggs. Anyway, just thought we'd say hi. Our blog is keslerpage.blogspot.com

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Yes, It erases my contacts!! I always have to start over which is a bugger. I am sure there is a way to do it without erasing your contacts, but I haven't spent enough time on it to figure it out. As soon as I do, I'll let you know! Thanks for always being so sweet to Aspen in nurshrey!

Keslers said...

Nicole,
Yes, when you change over to a Pyzam background it does erase all of your links on the side. We just save all of ours in to a word file, and then put them back after.