The other day we woke up to so much snow. Snow can only mean one thing...It's time to build a snowman of course! We had so much fun getting our snowman all put together, and then it was time for the face, buttons, hat and scarf. Growing up, I always would find rocks for the eyes, mouth and buttons, but we searched all around our apartment, and no rocks were to be found. We had a game that had some round black balls that were perfect for the eyes. For the mouth we used a plastic candy cane top(you know the kind you get in your stocking that are full of kisses or M&M's). We didn't have any large carrots, so a baby carrot was great for the nose. The buttons were the peppermint candies, and Casey was walking by and donated a wonderful scarf to finish it off.




3 comments:
Great snowman! We wondered if that snowman was yours when we came over the other night. I love how you got creative with his accessories, the face and buttons. It's so cute! Makes me wish we would have made one too!
Very creative! We haven't had nearly the snow I would have expected Colorado to have, but I am impressed with your snowman skills. Looks great!
Cute snowman! Looks very professional! :)
Post a Comment