Saturday, January 26, 2008

LOST is back!

For anyone who does not know, we are HUGE fans of the show called LOST! It is going to be starting the 4th season, and I must say that I am rather excited for something to actually happen...lets hope we get more info this season. I don't want to ruin what has happened for anyone, but the with last years season finale, I am really interested in finding out what the heck is going on. It all starts next Thursday night with a two hour season premier.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Yeah for LOST! We love it too and are so excited to watch the premier, but I will have to check with the boss (aka Cohen) and see how he feels that night and if it is okay. :) Wish me luck!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Yay! We absolutely LOVE lost. We are just finishing up the 3rd season...drives me crazy trying to figure out what's going on.

Ashlie said...

2 hour season premier!? Where have I been? I didn't know. I can't wait either. I need to know what that last episode was all about too. I'm way excited, and...am so excited!

Nicky and Patrick said...

I think they are showing last years season finale on Wednesday night as well. I am not sure what time, but I think it is at 7:00pm.

Lacey said...

How have we made it until now? When Season 3 ended LAST MAY and they were telling us that they weren't going to start the next Season until February... to leave us hanging with a finale like that... it's just unfair! But we somehow made it and the premier is almost here! HOORAY!!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Of course I know that you two are HUGE fans of this show! My sis-in-law is a HUGE fan too and for that reason I have decided to NOT watch the show because from what i hear it is ultimately addicting! Maybe someday I will cave in and watch it....