I'm not sure if you can tell what this is a picture of, but for those of you who have ever watched the TV show, Heros, this is a picture of Clair's dad. I was sitting on our couch one day and when I got up, this is what was left. My pants evidently made a great picture in our couch. Patrick noticed that it looked like a person and then we both thought of the man with horned rimmed glasses. It was just interesting...
Monday, January 21, 2008
The man with the horned rimmed glasses.
I'm not sure if you can tell what this is a picture of, but for those of you who have ever watched the TV show, Heros, this is a picture of Clair's dad. I was sitting on our couch one day and when I got up, this is what was left. My pants evidently made a great picture in our couch. Patrick noticed that it looked like a person and then we both thought of the man with horned rimmed glasses. It was just interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is so great that your bum made art! That's what I thought at first, but then I figured you just drew it, so glad I was right to begin with! You guys are great!
That reminds me of when we used to draw in the carpet in Matt's parent's living room. Remember moose-man? Ah, I love that carpet
So are you trying to tell us in a kind of bum-art code that you possess a certain super power that we would all envy? That's definitely what I'm getting out of this! Please do tell! Is it a cool power, like flying or regenerating or absorbing others powers? Hmmmmm..... I'm so curious!!! Please share!!!
That would be awesome! I wish I had some really cool power. The not feeling pain one would be great...I don't think I would hurt myself on purpose, but just knowing that I would be okay, that would be great.
You guys like all the same shows as us! I love all these shows!
Post a Comment