Midway Ice Castles
They are awesome! I saw a great deal on going to see them and grabbed it and I'm so glad that we were able to go with the Rickords. It was a little hard to walk through for the kids, but so worth it
We were able to walk through all of the tunnels
and then into a larger open area in the middle
It was amazing how all the ice had formed and fun to be able to walk through.
They had lots of little sculpted seats for picture taking.
There was slide too that Ellie and went down. It was really cool but also kind of hard to get to. I had to push her up the "stairs" and waiting in line was a little claustrophobic.
I love how Patrick and Ellie are both squinting here. It was really bright with the sun reflecting off of all the ice.
We got lucky and saw Elsa, Anna and Rapunzel! Ellie was really excited.
Olaf was even in the ice.
Afterwards we headed to grab some dinner!
I'm so grateful for all of the little friends that Ellie has. Her and Alex are so silly together!
I hope they keep doing these ice castles each year and would recommend them to everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment