Monday, March 25, 2013

Going to see Cousins!

We were able to go to see my sister Denise for Kelsey's baptism.  I love that we have been able to see them so often.  This was the first time they got to meet Gavin and that was lots of fun.  Plus, Ellie LOVES her cousins and being able to spend time with them is great!
We had to leave pretty early for our plane, so the kids were still in jammies.  Ellie was excited to get on a plane.  March 20, 2013
Gavin was a bit harder to get a picture of...
He was not unhappy, just didn't want to be held and be taking a picture.
I love Ellie's expressions
We went to a little Amish town to the store there and to eat at Yoders.  Ellie loved all of the horses and buggies.  March 21, 2013 
One with Grandma Brown
 We must have been worn out, cause Ellie and I took a nap on the drive home.  I rarely get pictures like this one because I usually take the pictures.  Love it!  Thanks mom!
 They have a trampoline and we weren't expecting it to be quite so cold.  Luckily Cody had  a little jacket we put on Ellie to keep her a bit warmer.
Gavin was a huge fan of his cousins too.  He loved Spencer and laughed and laughed with him.  
Kelsey is so good to play with Ellie.
Gavin snuggling with Kelsey.  March 22, 2013
Ellie and Kelsey playing dress up.
Ellie, Cody, and Kelsey taking a break with some games.  March 24, 2013

We left bright and early the next morning and hit a really bad blizzard.  I was so glad we left early and made it on time.  It was also so nice that my mom and I were on the same flights the whole time so she could help out with the kids.  We had a great time visiting and can't wait to see them again!

No comments: