We have been having a hard time trying to figure out naps with Ellie lately. She is so tired and ornery with one nap, but refuses to take two...it's a work in progress. It has actually gotten a lot better the last week and I think we have it pretty good. She was so tired, but not quite ready for a nap....so I thought the other day. She was just snuggling on the couch and all of the sudden I looked up to find this...December 13, 2011

She was out. This is crazy for Ellie because she NEVER sleeps anywhere except her crib, pack n play or carseat. She seriously has never fallen asleep on a bed. It is more like playtime. I thought it was a cute picture, don't mind my pants that she is laying on. It was wet outside and the bottoms were soaking wet:)




3 comments:
That is hilarious, what a great picture! I remember with Mersadie it was really challenging transitioning from 2 naps to 1. Jalie, has NEVER taken two naps a day (once she was a little older and a routine was established). I can't even remember what it was like with Mersadie! I wanted Jalie to take 2 naps a day for the longest time, but gave up because she refused...little stinker. Good job, it will get easier with each day!
hahaha I was trying to figure out how you got this picture with her laying on top of you. :) I really thought you were in the pants. hehe
Oh I'm glad you explained bout the jeans, I was thinking she had fallen asleep on your bum :)
Post a Comment