Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Calendars

We were a little late getting our Christmas calendars done this year, but we made it! Ellie loved to have such a huge surface to draw all over. December 9, 2011
She especially loved being able to use markers.
Although she had such a large poster all to herself, she insisted on helping daddy and mommy
The finished product!
This was a tradition that Patrick LOVED growing up and I am glad to keep it going. They always had to make sure they read scriptures everyday or did something nice for someone else(when they were smaller) I think it is a great idea to help keep some of the true meaning of Christmas.

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun tradition! I might have to steal this idea from you one day . . .

Lacey said...

I love your Christmas calendar idea! I just never remember until it's too late... I totally want to do it with my family next year though. Yours turned out so cute! Ellie sure is helpful. :)

Lynda said...

Sounds like a good tradition to have for your family. Love you guys.

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

I love it, and her personal touches. haha