Monday, November 7, 2011

Family Pictures

A friend of mine did some family pictures for us on October 29, 2011. She did such a great job and I love how they turned out. Here are a few of my favorites! Oh....so cute This is my favorite of Ellie. She was so excited about this flower And our favorite family shotI love that she looked back at just the right time:)And I really liked this one of the A! Ellie loves doing this now. All the time! This cracked me up. She did not want to be held or touched this whole time. Made for some hard picture getting, but Aubrey did great! Patrick was still laying on the ground and Ellie got right up. She LOVES horsey rides:)Aubrey caught so many of Ellie's facial expressions. She seriously cracks us up with these all the time.This was at the very end....can you tell:( Thanks so much Aubrey!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Cute little family. Ellie is blessed with Patrick's gift of facial expressions!

bobandhaley said...

Who took the pictures? They are good! An Aubrey we know (Holmgren perhaps?)

Lacey said...

These are so so so so cute!!! I really love them. My favorites are the first three... you guys all look great. :)

Blake and Lacy said...

These are great! Way to be so photogenic :o)

Brooke Carroll said...

Those family pictures are SO CUTE. I love them, you and Pat look great...and Ellie is such a little doll...wish we could see you guys again!

Denise said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! These are TOO awesome!!!