Patrick
Look at all his hair. He always told me he didn't have any, I talked to his mom and she said he had quite a bit, which you can see from the picture, but ended up losing a lot of it. So handsome!
Don't I just have some really cute chubby cheeks...even on my first day. I will have to get some pictures of about a year later...lets just say I am pretty sure I had rolls on my rolls. Look at all my hair. It just keeps getting lighter every year, but once, I did start out with dark brown hair:) So cute!
I had to put this cute picture on too, just because...I love the little hat.
Patrick
Look at all his hair. He always told me he didn't have any, I talked to his mom and she said he had quite a bit, which you can see from the picture, but ended up losing a lot of it. So handsome!
Nicky
Don't I just have some really cute chubby cheeks...even on my first day. I will have to get some pictures of about a year later...lets just say I am pretty sure I had rolls on my rolls. Look at all my hair. It just keeps getting lighter every year, but once, I did start out with dark brown hair:) So cute!
I thought it was very appropriate to find this picture right now, because we have been wondering how to make our exciting announcement! That's right. A cute little boy or girl will be joining our family on June 15....or close to that day at least:)
Our Cute Little Squirt






30 comments:
WAHOO! The news is out!
A very public CONGRATS. Again... because I'm sure I already congratulated you.
We were so excited to hear your news!!! Congratulations! You guys are going to be great parents. You will love it, it really is so fun.
Wow! Congratulations! That is great!
Yay! congrats to you guys! That is so exciting! I hope that you feel good, Nicky.
YEAH!!!! That is so super exciting! Congratulations to you! Post pictures, you know I love weekly pictures! You guys will be fabulous parents.
that's great news!! you're almost halfway done already too! :) (ps, if you have a shower in orem, let me know, I'd love to come!)
I thought I was going to explode not being able to tell anyone for those first 3 months. Glad you announced so I can too. I think that picture of you, Nicky, was the day you were born! The look on your face says, "I don't think I'm a morning person"! Or possibly, "Good grief, I hope I don't have to do that again!" I'm counting the days. Love you guys.
Congrats! That is very exciting.
Congrats! How exciting!
yay yay yay! We are so excited for you!!! I can't believe how far along you are and you are just telling. Way to keep it a secret! Oh and I can't believe how much Patrick's baby picture looks like him now :)
Wow! congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats you guys, that is so exciting!
I'm so glad you've finally made your official announcement to the blogging world! Yay and super big congrats! You two were both VERY cute babies... your little one will no doubt follow in his/her parent's footsteps. And seriously, Patrick still looks exactly the same as his baby picture! So fun!
Yippee!! That's gonna be one cute kid! Congrats!!
congrats guys!!!!!!! Good luck with everything!
So excited for you! That is great news!!!
Congrats!! Im due June 10th. Our babies will be very close in age! In fact we could have them the same day. Im SOO excited for you both!! When do you find out what your having? My scan is friday, yours shouldnt be long after.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Babies really are the best! I can say that with experience now! :) You baby is one lucky kid-you will be awesome parents! Congrats again!
Hey, remember me, your cesspool-loving Guat buddy? I've been blog stalking for a while...well, not technically stalking since you sent me the link in the first place forever ago. Anyway, congratulations!
PS - would you believe me if I told you that I still have the chocolate we bought in Chichicastenango? I noticed it in the cupboard today. Hmm...
That is great you guys Congratulations!! your going to be fun parents.
yay!!!!
YAY! Nicky! I am so excited. So how are you feeling? I hope all has been well and that you just love being pregnant. I sure did. And you two are going to be absolutely wonderful parents and I couldn't be happier for you. I feel like it has been forever since I've seen you. Sorry for being such a horrible friend. If you need anyone to throw you a baby shower let me know- I'd love to do it!! Again congrats!!
YEAH YOU GUYS! I can't wait! Hooray!!!!!!!!!
You two are very cute babies!! Looks like you'll be giving birth to quite the looker, with some great hair! We're soooo happy for you!! Enjoy being parents, you'll be great!!!
Paul predicts the baby will be born either June 6 or June 13.
Oh Nicky, it seems like just the other day we were begging our moms to stay out just a little longer as we laid on the blanket in the summer and now we are both all growed up! Sniffle, sniffle... I don't know why but you having a baby finally makes me feel like an adult even though I have two of my own. I know, weird. I bet your mom is just freakin' out! I vote that he/she (my guess is HE)is born on June 13th, that's Cohen's birthday!!! Be sure to let me know when your shower is! I would love to see ya and the cute tummy you will have. Oh pregnancy is so exciting!!! :)
Congrats! What a cute way to let everyone know! How exciting!!!! You are going to be such a cute mom!
Sorry, this is mandy...i just realized I'm logged in under my hubby's name.... :)
AWESOME.. Congratulation! When are you due? It is so fun, you guys will love it and will be awesome parents! We are coming to UT in March and want to see you guys..
Congrats I am so happy for you both. You will definitely be an awesome mom.
WHat?!! That is exciting!! Our little babies are due five days apart! Maybe I'll be seeing you at the hospital? Congratulations you two, that is wonderful wonderful news!
congrats you guys! we're excited for you!
could you guys do me a favor and email me your address? i have a late christmas card for you. my email address is hillarycampos (at) gmail (dot) com Thanks!
Post a Comment