A couple of weeks ago, we ventured out to Paradise for our annual visit to the pumpkin patch. We love going to the pumpkin patch each year. There are so many pumpkins to choose from, we had to get more than a couple:)
Here is Patrick acting like a little kid pulling a wagon!
The Paradise Pumpkin Patch is great because they even provide wagons and snippers to use.
I love to cook, and am always up for trying a new recipe. Here are a few I have tried recently. Pizza twist
My mom got me the Taste of Home Halloween magazine. There are so many fun treats and dinners. I love Halloween and have really been in the mood to make festive foods:)
The Paradise Pumpkin Patch is great because they even provide wagons and snippers to use.
I love to cook, and am always up for trying a new recipe. Here are a few I have tried recently. Pizza twist
My mom got me the Taste of Home Halloween magazine. There are so many fun treats and dinners. I love Halloween and have really been in the mood to make festive foods:)
Pork Tenderloin Mummy






8 comments:
I am glad you told Lacey and Steve about the pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun going there this year... and we love our pumpkkins. Looks like you have been up to a lot of fun things lately... I'm glad we get to join with you tomorrow.
Yum, that food looks delish! I wish we could come over and eat them!
tell me more about this Pizza twist...
I love that pork mummy! Fun fun!
Seriously, your clueing us in about the pumpkin patch has been our favorite new fall tradition. Love the pictures, and the wagons and snippers. :) Your recent culinary escapades look delightful! And super yummy to boot. :)
What do you mean Patrick "acting" like a little kid? I thought he still was one.
Loved the roast mummy and the tres leches sounded so good. Your mom must be the best! Love you
I do like the mummy! And the tres leches was TRES BON!
Hey Nicky! So I'm going from blog to blog finding so many people in our ward and having so much fun! That pumpkin patch looks way cool, and you look like you are one AMAZING cook. You'll have to share your recipes with the ward :) Anyway, i'm going to add you to my blog list okay!
Post a Comment