Friday, October 2, 2009

How To Change A Poopy Diaper

Patrick is taking a couple of classes right now that involve making movies which are mostly for training purposes. This is his first one. As a side note, there are three audio blips in the middle that nobody can seem to fix in iMovie.

8 comments:

Denise said...

this is great....wish i could take that class. i so very much want to learn to make movies
love you guys

We Three Madsens said...

That is really funny. Having changed many poopy diapers in my time it seems very accurate! However, you should have him add covering a boy with a washcloth asap after moving the diaper away as to protect yourself from being peed on! Believe me, it happens a lot when they are newborns. We used to throw one on Cameron everytime we changed him or else we would get sprayed!

Anonymous said...

Hillarious! Nice work. One note of advice. Always wipe front to back ha ha

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha I loved the facial expressions. That's a pretty funny movie... and I love that the baby all of a sudden looks a lot like a doll. Good job patrick.

Lacey said...

I love that the childless Patrick and childless Josh are teaching the world how to properly change a nappy. Patrick's face was priceless! Must of smelled terrible :) Great video!

pawlyandsandy said...

Wow! I am impressed. I've been changing diapers for almost two years and I learned from the video. If you have anymore informational videos I'll take the lot of them.

Our Family said...

We need to hang out. You guys are way to cool!

Mrs. Dexter said...

Noted. Will recall for future use.
Well done. :)