Monday, October 26, 2009

Cents of Style

Don't forget about the "Cents of Style" party tomorrow night. Tuesday, October 27 between 7-9pm. Everyone's invited and I would love to see you there. The other night I went with a friend to a "Cents of Style" party. I hadn't ever heard of this before, but the invite seemed interesting. Well...I never, ever, buy anything at parties like this and I would never even think of being the host. Needless to say when I left the party, I had a really cute bracelet and a date to host a party:) The thing is, the lady who does it didn't even try to convince me or anything. She just said if I wanted to I could. I decided to do the party because I feel like they have a lot of cute items and none of it is over $20. Most of it is under $15. I thought that was really great. They have, shoes, belts, bags, jewelry, hats etc. I am doing the party on October 27 from 7-9pm at my apartment. Anyone and everyone is invited. I would love to see you all there and will post a reminder when the day gets closer. Here is a website if anyone wants to check out some of there products. www.mycentsofstyle.com

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I'll be there! :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I'm sad I can't come but I figure I should stay home for a while since I FINALLY had my baby :) But I hope it goes well... I really wish I could come.