-----"Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present"-----
~President Thomas S. Monson~
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Yes, We are Harry Potter Geeks!
Did you know that they are building a Harry Potter Theme Park? Neither did I till today. Go to the link below by clicking on Harry Potter Park and enjoy.
Harry Potter Park
I have to admit I did know that already :) Only because I watch the news and they mentioned it a while back though. By the way, I am going to have my cookie party I talked about a few weeks ago on the 25th and you and Patrick are invited. If I find out where you live (from Lacey) I will bring you an invite. Just thought I would give you a heads up.
I had heard that they were going to build it but hadn't heard any of the details. Sounds fabulous! Guaranteed we'll be making a trip to Orlando once it all gets built! :) Can't wait!
9 comments:
I have to admit I did know that already :) Only because I watch the news and they mentioned it a while back though. By the way, I am going to have my cookie party I talked about a few weeks ago on the 25th and you and Patrick are invited. If I find out where you live (from Lacey) I will bring you an invite. Just thought I would give you a heads up.
I had heard that they were going to build it but hadn't heard any of the details. Sounds fabulous! Guaranteed we'll be making a trip to Orlando once it all gets built! :) Can't wait!
I had no idea - I'm so excited!! I will TOTALLY be there Spring of 2010! Who's coming with me?!
What?! that is awesome> I guess I'll have to pay it a visit.
I love how you guys are full of random bits of information. Your trivia never ceases to amaze me!
Im right there with you guys.I love Harry Potter! and this place looks awesome I better start saving now so I can go when it opens..
It's been awile so I thought I just drop in and see how you were doing and say hi. I hope all is going well.
Hey Patrick and Nicki -
JUst wanted to say HI. Its Jael! Yoru financial aid friend. I didn't know you guys news Jeni - She's great! Anyways... Howdie :) Jael
yay!!! i had seen that too but haven't heard much about it! how fun! i am trying to convince heathe to take us for our 5th anniversary in 2 years...
Post a Comment